So can someone (apparently much smarter than me) tell me why I took up space in a storage unit, my mother's garage, and now my garage for 4 YEARS keeping all of the cute baby toys that were in existence when Erin was born so that my new precious baby could play with them....only to find out that 2nd babies don't want baby toys.....they want big sister's toys???!!!!!! Shouldn't someone have warned me about this? Stacking rings?....no thanks mom....I've got Erin's kitty tunnel!

"Uh-Oh...I've been made........quick.... flash her a huge toothy grin and she'll put down the camera and play with me" .......

Who can resist that?????
6 comments:
Thanks for your support. Your blog is too cute! And look at your girls..growin so fast. Especially Kelly. I havent seen her in a while. If she is anything like baby Sam, she is getting into EVERYTHING :)Isn't it fun though. They are at such a cute little age.
It goes both ways...my kids like Erin's toys, too.
Cute girls. They're getting so big. I didn't realize that Kelly and my little boy were about the same age.
What a cutie pie! I love her little toothy smile! What a happy baby! You are one lucky mamma.
Hey lucy! It's been a long time since we saw you guys! What cute kids! I've been searching for more bloggers I know and came across you. Come visit my blog and see our family and new little Jared.
Lucy is it you? I can't believe I found your blog! We didn't even know you had two kids, it's been WAY too long!! We need to plan a time to get together. Visit our blog at: theprattpost.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment