So, you might ask yourself, "why does this baby have smashed raspberries all over herself and her high chair?" Well, I'll give you two guesses...but I bet you'll only need one.........

here's the cutest culprit I've ever seen

"hey, look mom....Erin gave me raspberries!!!" Now in Erin's defense....she had just seen me feed Kelly a raspberry (a whole one, mind you) and normally we break things into small pieces for Kelly to eat....so she was seriously being an awesome big sis....and what do you say to that except, "Thank you sweetheart!"..............I'm just thankful for the foresight to put her in something that wouldn't show stains! heehee
3 comments:
Um looks like a conspiracy to me!:)
Too cute!
Lucy, I found your blog through MaChel. Your girls are so cute! And, Emma likes looking at pictures of her "best friend Erin"!! :) Our blog is brenay.blogspot.com if you wanted to check it out!
Super cute. What a good helper. :)I tagged you on my blog. Look at it for the directions. Have fun!
Post a Comment