Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TAGGED!!

I was tagged by Suzanne on Monday...but I didn't even see it until today (and only because my sis told me it was on there! Go Tiff!!)



How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
-Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'll probably change my mind as soon as I post (see random facts #2), but here are my answers for now:
3 Joys:
1. My family. I really could break this down to be all three of my joys and go into detail for each of them. (But then that would seem like cheating, a little) They are so loving and supportive of me as a wife/mom. Jim is seriously the best hubby around (ok, so I'm a little partial), and Erin is filled with such spunk, 5 or 6 moms came up to me after her dance recital to tell me that they were rolling in the aisles from her cute antics/stage presence. And Kelly is the happiest baby alive...we've seriously never seen a kid be so happy to see ANYONE (unless, of course it's nap time)
2. My sister. Tiff quit teaching a couple of years ago, and it was the best decision she ever made in my life!! HEEHEE But seriously, I don't know what I would do without her, and now that we live closer to each other, we are able to be there for each other and for each other's kids 24/7 and it ROCKS!!! She's the COOLEST sister or best friend that anyone could ever have! I love ya babe!
3. Massages. (of any kind..in any way, shape or form) Of course my favorite is a professional one, but I find most nights I'm asking Jimmy to rub my shouders/ back while we watch TV (and he does it....alot of times he volunteers before I ask! I told you he was awesome!)

Fears:
1. Something happening to the girls/Jim when they aren't with me
2. I've always been afraid of someone breaking into my house (from elementary school on up!) Oh, I could go on for hours about fears! :)
3. That our lives won't ever slow down. This past month has been complete chaos (hence me not blogging) and the next month doesn't look much better, and then it's back to work/school. I just want time to work on goal #1 (before I get old, or pregnant, or whatever could keep me from it! hehehe)

Goals:
1. To get my house cleaned and organized the way I want it. When we moved into this house, I was on bedrest so I didn't get everything unpacked and put away (our families came over and helped us get all of the necessities, thank goodness!!!) but yes, there are still boxes a year later that have not been unpacked. When I was taken off of bedrest, I had Kelly who is such a sweetie, but who up until about a month and a half ago did not take a nap unless it was in mommy's arms (nine months, in case you're trying to do the math)...not a single nap in her crib....so needless to say I haven't gotten much done this last year!
2. To start working out!! I need to tone, I need the endorphins, and all of the "cool kids" I know are doing it! :)
3. To start scrapbooking. I never even started Erin's, and now I need to do Kelly's as well....while I can still tell who's who!!!!

Current obsessions/collections:
1. The Twilight Series....for those of you who have read them....enough said! I plan on re-reading them soon so I'm ready in August when the new one comes out. (on Kelly's Bday btw....what a nice way to unwind from a party!)
2. Disneyland. It's always a current obsession....and has been since I was little...I can never get enough...we haven't been since Erin was 2 and Jim and I keep joking that I need "the fix", but it's true. It's the happiest place on earth and I'm an addict!
3. Dating my hubby....going out to dinner or staying in and making pizza and watching a movie, or anything in between....we love spending time together and we start to get cranky if we don't have at least one night a week that we dedicate to it.

Random/Surprising Facts:
1. Nursing is a struggle for me. I enjoy it very much....and I enjoy knowing that I am helping my kiddos, but because of some of the challenges that I have had the last couple of months, I basically re-commit myself to it everyday. It has been especially hard with Kelly, and for the last 2 months I have had many people (myself included) who thought it would be best for me to just stop....but here I am... she's 10 1/2 months and we're still going. I don't know what will happen tom. (I'll keep you posted) but for now I am doing everything in my power to stick to it.
2. I am an extremely indecisive person (should I write something else here? Is that what I should say? heehee) I stood in Fresh and Easy the other day for 20 min. trying to decide what cake to get for my brother-in-law's bday! It was like I was working for NASA or something! :)
3. I was in my first play when I was 3 years old.......and the drama never stopped! :)

I tag Amy, Crystal, MaChel, Stephanie, and Katie

Look soon for posts....I promise I'll get it together soon! :)

4 comments:

Lorena said...

So much to say...

Why doesn't Tiffany have a blog? And, if she does, why don't I know about it!

Thanks for the cupcakes. This one little 4-year-old I know got to them before me and licked all of the chocolate frosting off. She's still cute, though, especially all covered in chocolate.

I have the same fear of something happening to Dane and the kids (like a car accident) and I'm not there.

Am I one of the "cool kids"?

Thanks to you, I am now a Twilight lover. I am trying to peer pressure everyone I know to read them, too.

I could live at Disneyland...Dane is fine going once every two years (Party Pooper!)

Sorry we'll miss you on Friday!

Stephanie said...

Hmmm, what to share. Those are tough! I'll get that posted as soon as I think of my answers!

erinparents said...

I know! I'm totally bummed about Friday!!

Yes, you are on of the "cool kids".....I think you are the ring leader! :) (or the head cheerleader...whatever is ultra cool)

Tiff would be the best blogger ever, but they were told that, for privacy reasons, they cannot have their foster kids on one....and they don't want to leave them out. Aren't they cute? :)

tiffany said...

Oh Lucy... It sounds like you have the best sister ever, next to mine!!