Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Answers

OK- here we go. If you haven't played Guess That Garner and you want to, don't look...just scroll past this post! I know it's crazy, but the only picture that is Kelly is #3!!! Look at #5 and #3.....they look like they are the same kid! It's the coolest thing ever to me. My sis and I have always wished that we looked more alike, and I love the idea that people will be able to look at my kids and say "yup, there's a Garner!"

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Yea! I win! You will have to admit, that I got it right even though I did not leave my answers on the blog, I played by phone and woo hoo!!
Now about the look alike part, just be honest and say that I want to look more like you. That is obvious.
I can't wait to see how they look when they are older, and if they still look as much alike.

erinparents said...

I can't wait either! They seem to look less alike each month...we'll see.

And hello...that is what YOU think...you're skin is gorgeous..you don't have to wear makeup to cover redness or freckles, you have no wrinkles, you have blonde hair and blue eyes....you tan(and yes that is a trait for all of you out there that have the ability!)....hmmm...it's not rocket science! :) You're Beautiful! (Plus, you don't have my 'tude!) :)

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Hooray the answers that I did guess were right, but I still would not have got the other ones. Pretty tricky!