Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nap Time

So, I was exhausted yesterday and I thought I would take advantage of Kelly's nap time to take a rest of my own. Erin was watching a show so I had about 25 min. or so. When I got up about 30 min. later this is what I found:
She was passed out! I tried for over 20 min. to wake her up and she wouldn't budge. The funniest thing was when Kelly woke up and tried to crawl in there with her. Then, she tried to grab her shirt and pull her out, and when neither of those worked she (obviously knowing Erin's love for Aurora) tried to wake her with a kiss.

It cracked us up, so I thought I'd share! :)

6 comments:

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

That is way too funny! Kelly is so sweet!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Oh and I love the new background!

Lorena said...

Too cute!

tiffany said...

I love the look on Jim's face in the picture... it looks like he is puckered up too! So cute!!

Brenay Family said...

Kids sleep in the strangest places sometimes, don't they?! I'll never forget Emma fell asleep under the piano while I was playing it once!

Sanders Family said...

That is so adorable! I think it is funny she was sitting in the car seat. Is it really that comfortable? :)